Vedic Maths contains a list of mental calculation techniques claimed to be based on the Vedas. It was written by Indian Hindu priest Bharati Krishna Tirthaji.
DSTAR Academy helps in developing Math interest in children and helps them to improve accuracy, speed, sharpen focus and mental faculties. It enables the children to adopt creative math problem solving strategies.
At DSTAR Academy, we help your child in understanding his ability and enriching his knowledge. Vedic Mathematics methods come as a boon for all competitive exams (such as Management, Banking, Engineering etc.) as mathematic problems can be solved with amazing accuracy and speed.
Why Vedic Maths?
1. Vedic Mathematics being a most natural way of working can be learnt and mastered with ease and in a very short time.
2. Vedic Mathematics system also provides a set of independent crosschecking methods.3. The element of choice and flexibility develops clarity of mind and intuition.
4. Leads to improvement in mental ability, sharpness, creativity and intelligence.5. Reduces dependence on calculators.
6. Vedic Math is complementary to regular Math taught in schools.7. Students learning Vedic Math excel at school.
8. Problems are reduced to one-line answers.9. Vedic Math is simpler yet more interesting than regular Math.